Thursday, October 28, 2010

PTU Tut-Boo!




For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Animation shop
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit:  UnBOOlievable By Tammy’s Scraps
You can get her kits here: www.scrappetizing.com/store
Be sure to check out her blog: www.tammysscraps.blogspot.com
Thanks so much Tammy! This kit is ADORABLE!!
Tube of choice-It’s a poser from the kit.
Mask  230 from Weescottlass- www.weescotslasscreations.blogspot.com
Open a new canvas-800x600 (we crop later)
Use your ellipse tool and draw out a circle.
Convert to raster layer & click with your magic wand. Do NOT deselect!
Select a paper from your kit and paste INTO selection.
Select none.
Select spider web 3 from your kit-Paste under your frame and resize/erase so there is none hanging outside of your frame.
Use your magic wand to select inside your circle.
Selections-Modify-Expand by 3-Add new raster layer.
Select another paper from your kit-Copy.
Back to your canvas-Paste INTO selection.
Deselect and move under your frame & spider web layers.
Add a drop shadow to your frame.
Now select any elements & word art you want to include.
Resize them and place how you wish.
Don’t forget to add your drop shadow to each of them.
Next select your background paper.
Copy & paste below all of your other elements in your canvas.
Add your mask layer to this.
**Now to animate!**
Crop and resize.
Add whatever copyright info & text. Merge all.
Duplicate 2 times. (You will have 3 layers)
Use your magic wand. Select whatever you want to have glitter.
On your first layer:
Adjust-Add noise-
Uniform-Monochrome checked-Noise 35%
Your next layer-everything the same EXCEPT noise is 45%
Third layer-Everything the same EXCEPT noise is 55%
Now save as animation file.
GO over to your animation shop & open it up.
View animation-Save as .gif and you’re done!
Thanks for trying my tut!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!