Thursday, October 21, 2010

PTU Tut-Big Girl Panties


For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.

I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)

Scrap kit of choice.

I’m using the PTU kit: Karma By Tammy’s Scraps

You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/

Be sure to check out her blog: http://www.tammysscraps.blogspot.com/

Tube of choice. I’m using is by Jose Cano

But you can now find his work at www.mypsptubes.com

You MUST have a license to use his work. Don’t use his tubes without a license!

Let’s begin:

Open a new canvas--I use 800x600 & crop when I’m finished.

Use your rectangle tool and draw out a rectangle with the foreground purple & background null.

Adjust>Add noise ( you can use any settings you want to make the frame as glittery as you want)

Effects>3D effects>Inner Bevel.

I’m using a flat bevel.

Width at 15. Smoothness at 52. Depth 22. Ambience 0.

Shininess 4. Angle 45. Intensity 51. Elevation 32.--OK.

Using your magic wand-Click inside your frame.

Selections>Modify>Expand by 3.

Add new layer and flood fill with color of your choice to match your tube.

Copy notebook 2-Paste into canvas and resize. Place on the lower right corner.

Use your raster deform tool to tilt the notebook to the right. Add your drop shadow.

Copy one of the markers from the kit.

Paste into canvas & resize. Place on top of the notebook & add drop shadow.

Copy one of the ribbons from your kit. (I used curled ribbon 3)

Paste into your canvas on top of your frame layer. Resize & rotate 90 degrees to the left.

Add your drop shadow.

Select your Karma Beaded word1-Copy & paste into your canvas.

Resize and move to the right side of your frame. Add your drop shadow.

Open the Karma safety pin. Copy/Paste into your canvas.

Resize & place in the upper left and corner of your frame

Open flower4. Copy/Paste into your canvas.

Resize and place in the bottom left corner on top of your ribbon. Add your drop shadow.

Select your colored layer inside your frame.

Effects>Texture >Blinds> Width 3>Opacity 36-Color white.-OK-

Open your tube. Copy & paste as new layer.

Erase any of your tube hanging out of your frame & add drop shadow.

Select your word art. Copy & paste into your canvas.

Resize and place in the bottom center of your canvas. Add your drop shadow.

Now crop any excess around your tag & resize.

Add your copyright & any text.

Adjust>Sharpen. & Save as .PNG for a transparent background.

Easy enough?

Thanks for trying my tut.

♥♥♥

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!