Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Dream-PTU Tutorial



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit:  Autumn Bliss By Tammy’s Scraps
You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/
Be sure to check out her blog: http://www.tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice. I’m using is by : Caron Vinson
But  you can find these tubes here: www.cilm.com
You MUST have a license to use these tubes. Don’t use them without a license!
Let’s begin:
Open a new canvas-800x600 (we crop later)
Use your square tool and draw out a square in the center of your canvas.
Make your background color null and your width about 25.
Convert to raster layer.
Select a paper from your kit-Copy
Use your magic wand to select the color part of your square.
Edit-Paste INTO selection.
-Select None-
Select your leaves element -Copy& paste into your canvas behind your frame.
Select your humming bird & flowers element.
Copy & paste into your canvas-resize if needed and move to the top left corner of your frame.
Add your drop shadow.
Copy & paste your tube into your canvas. Resize of needed and add drop shadow.
Select your autumn bliss sign 1. Copy & paste as new layer under your tube layer.
Add your drop shadow.
Copy & paste your autumn flower1. Add drop shadow.
Find an autumn background you like. Copy it.
Use your magic wand. Click inside your frame.
Add new raster layer. Selections-Modify-Expand by 3.
Paste INTO selection. Move this layer below your frame layer.
Duplicate this. Change the blend mode to overlay. Merge down.
Add drop shadow to your frame.
Crop your tag to your liking.
Resize. Add your copyright info & any text.
Save & enjoy your new taggie!
Thanks for doing my tut!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!