Sunday, October 24, 2010

PTU-TooshToosh Autumn Bliss



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.

I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)

Scrap kit of choice.

I’m using the PTU kit: Autumn Bliss By Tammy’s Scraps

You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/

Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/

Tube of choice. I’m using is by TooshToosh

But you can find these tubes here: www.tooshtoosh.com

You MUST have a license to use these tubes. Don’t use them without a license!

Let’s begin:

Open a new canvas-800x600 (we crop later)

Use your square tool and draw out a square in the center of your canvas.

Make your background color null and your width about 25.

Convert to raster layer.

Select a paper from your kit-Copy

Use your magic wand to select the color part of your square.

Edit-Paste INTO selection.

-Select None-

Add your tube.- Add drop shadow.

Open your grass from your kit. Copy-Paste as new layer. (Under your tube layer)

Open your wheat element from your kit. Copy & paste it as a new layer under your grass layer.

Resize as needed and add your drop shadow.

Open your basket of apples. Edit-Copy-Paste as new layer. Resize & add drop shadow.

Open a butterfly from your kit. Copy & paste into your canvas. Resize.

Tilt to the right and move to the upper left corner. Add drop shadow.

Open the autumn bliss word art. Copy & paste into your canvas. Resize and add drop shadow.

Select a tree from your kit. Copy & paste behind your tube layer. Add drop shadow.

Use your magic wand & click inside your frame.

Selection-Modify-Expand by 3.

Copy a paper from your kit. Add new raster layer & paste INTO selection.

Move this under your frame layer.

Add drop shadow to your frame layer.

Duplicate your tube layer.-Mirror & move below your frame layer.

Erase any parts hanging out from your frame. & add drop shadow to this tube layer.

Change the blend mode to luminance.

Crop as desired & add your copyright info and any text.

Save & enjoy your new tag!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!