Thursday, October 21, 2010

PTU-SexyRac



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.

I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)

Scrap kit of choice.

I’m using the PTU kit: Karma By Tammy’s Scraps

You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/

Be sure to check out her blog: http://www.tammysscraps.blogspot.com/

Tube of choice. I’m using is by Ismael Rac

But you can now find his work at http://www.xeracx.net/

You MUST have a license to use her work. Don’t use his tubes without a license!

Let’s begin:

Open a new canvas--I use 800x600 & crop when I’m finished.

Use your ellipse tool and draw out a circle (background null)

Convert to raster layer.

Use magic wand and select the colored part of your circle.

Selections>Modify>Expand by 3.

Choose a paper from your kit, copy it

Go back to your canvas and paste INTO selection & deselect.

Choose flower 7 from your kit. Copy & paste into your canvas.

Use your raster deform tool to resize it and place in the bottom center of your canvas.

Add your drop shadow.

Choose a ribbon from your kit. I used curled ribbon 1. Resize>copy & paste into canvas.

Position under your flower. Duplicate this layer & mirror it.

Add your drop shadow to both ribbon layers.

Select your Karma bling from your kit. Resize it & copy>Paste into your canvas.

Place it under your frame and erase any excess hanging outside of the frame.

Select a paper from your kit. Copy

Go back to your canvas, using your magic wand, click INSIDE your frame layer.

Add new raster layer. Selections>Modify>Expand by 3 and paste INTO layer.

Move your paper UNDER your frame & your bling layers.

Add a drop shadow to your frame layer.

Copy & paste your tube into your canvas on top of your bling layer.

Duplicate your frame layer and put one under your tube layer.

Select the frame layer on top of your tube and erase any parts of the frame that cover your tube’s face.

Add drop shadow to your tube layer.

Select the leaves element. Resize & place under all other layers of your tag.

Rotate and position as desired. Duplicate & mirror. Add drop shadow to both leaf layers.

Merge visible & resize.

Adjust>sharpen.

Add your copyright info and any other text you want on your tag.

Save & you’re finished!

Thanks for trying my tut! Feel free to send me any results you have from this or any of my tutorials.

♥♥♥



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!