Monday, October 11, 2010

♥-Gorjuss Sunflowers-♥

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.

I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)

Scrap kit of choice.

I’m using the PTU kit: Sunflowers by Angel’s Designz.

You can get her kits here: http://angelsdesignz.blogspot.com/

Tube of choice: I’m using the wonderful work of Suzanne Woolcott.

This is a tube you MUST have a license to use. Don’t use her tubes without a license!

You can find them here: http://www.gorjussart.com/store/

On to the tut!!x

Open a new canvas--I go bigger with 800x600 (you can always crop later)

Open a frame from the kit--I used the circular frame 2.

Copy & paste into your canvas--resize to your liking (I used my raster deform tool)

Open your tube-Copy and paste into your canvas. Position in the center of your frame.

Go back to your frame layer--Duplicate, and move this layer above your tube layer.

Erase any part of the top frame that is covering your tube’s face or head.

Now click your tube layer and erase any part of your tube sticking out of the bottom.

Open one of the sunflower doodles ( I used the sunflower doodle 2)

Edit>copy>paste into your canvas on top of the top frame layer.

Resize and position to the right.

(If you have any part of the doodle covering the face of your tube, simply duplicate the doodle layer,

Move it below your tube layer, go to the top doodle layer and erase anything covering your tube’s face)

Open one of the grass elements from your kit-Copy>paste into your canvas>Resize and place beneath your flower doodle layer.

Open Branch 1-Copy & paste into the canvas on top of the frame layer.>Resize and add drop shadow.

Open one of the bows from the kit. Copy/Paste/Resize and place overtop of the Branch element.

Add your drop shadow.

Open one of your butterflies from the kit. Copy/Paste into your canvas.

Image>Mirror so it’s facing to the left.

Resize and place in the upper right of your tag.

Use your raster deform tool to tilt it to your liking.

Grab a paper from your kit. Edit>copy

Select your BOTTOM frame layer . Use your magic wand to click inside it.

Selections>Modify>Expand by 3

Add new raster layer

Edit paste INTO layer.

Move this paper layer below your frame layer.

Add a drop shadow to all the layers that you haven’t yet.

Now you can crop your tag to whatever size you want.

Add your copyright info and your name.

Save it and you’re finished!

Thanks for doing my tut! Hope you enjoyed it.

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!