Friday, November 26, 2010

Teen Crush Tut

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Teen Love By Tammy’s Scraps
You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice. I’m using is by Elias Chatzoudis
But  you can find these tubes here: www.mypsptubes.com
You MUST have a license to use these tubes. Don’t use them without a license!
Template by Juicy Bits-Find her temps here: http://myjuicybits.blogspot.com/
Plugins- Xero Fritillary : http://www.xero-graphics.co.uk/
Let’s begin:
Open your template & remove the copyright layer.
Select your tube. Copy & paste it over the white layer under your Polaroid layer.
Select the Polaroid layer and duplicate it. Move this duplicated layer UNDER your tube.
Recolor both Polaroid layers the same color (choose a color from your kit/tube to match)
On both Polaroid layers add the following Fritillary settings:
Granularity-5 Aggression-30
Tesselation-30 Variation50
Select your top Polaroid layer and erase any parts covering your tube.
Erase any excess tube you have hanging out under your Polaroid frame.
Select a few papers you want to use from your kit-Open them up .
Select the first paper you want to use-Copy it.
Select your background rectangle-Select all-Float-Defloat-Edit-Paste INTO selection.-Select none.
Select your next paper you want to use. Copy it.
Now select your background circle.-Select all-Float-Defloat-Edit-Paste INTO selection.
Do these same steps with your other shapes and paste your papers into them.
Select your inner bracket layer. Recolor to match your tube and kit.
Select the outline of the bracket layer. Recolor a different color to match and add noise (any settings will do)
Recolor the inside square of your Polaroid to match your tube/kit.
Select any other gray areas of your template and recolor them using colors from your kit.
Add a drop shadow to your layers if you wish.
Select a few elements from your kit to add to your tag.
Resize them as needed and position.
Add your drop shadow to each one.
Crop down and resize as desired.
Add your copyright info and your text.
Save and enjoy your new tag!!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!