Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chickalicious Tut

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit:  Chickalicious By Tammy’s Scraps
You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice. I’m using is by Jose Cano
But  you can find these tubes here: www.mypsptubes.com
You MUST have a license to use these tubes. Don’t use them without a license!
Let’s begin:
Open a new canvas-800x600 (we crop later)
Open up frame of choice. Copy & paste into your canvas. Resize as needed.
(I use my raster deform tool so I can’t give you my exact %)
Select a paper from your kit. Copy.
Use your magic wand to click inside your frame layer.
Selections-Modify-Expand by 5-Add new raster layer-Do NOT deselect.
Edit-Paste into selection. Select none. Move your paper layer below your frame layer.
Now copy and paste your tube on top of your frame layer. Add drop shadow.
Select any elements from your kit that you want to use.
Copy and paste them. Resize if needed. Position where desired. Add drop shadow.
Select a doodle from your kit. Copy and paste behind your frame and paper layers.
Rotate to a position you like. Add drop shadow.
Select the scattered beads from the kit. Copy and paste behind your doodle layer.
Position. Then duplicate and mirror-Then flip.
Add drop shadow to both of these bead layers.
Now crop your tag down.
Resize to your liking.
Add your copyright info and your name/text.
Save & enjoy your new tag!
Thanks for doing my tutorial!
XoXo

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!