Monday, November 1, 2010

PTU-Cherry Bomb



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit:  Cherry Bomb By Tammy’s Scraps
You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice. I’m using is by ©Elias Chatzoudis
But  you can now find his work at www.mypsptubes.com
You MUST have a license to use his work. Don’t use his tubes without a license!
Mask 259 here: http://www.weescotslasscreations.blogspot.com/
Let’s begin:
Open a new canvas--I use 800x600 & crop when I’m finished.
Use your ellipse tool, draw out a circle, foreground black background null.
Convert to raster layer.
Use your magic wand to select the colored part of your circle.
Copy a paper from your kit. Paste into selection-Deselect.
Paste in your tube. Duplicate your circle layer and move one layer over the tube and one under.
On the top layer-erase any parts of the circle covering the tube that you don’t want covered.
Add drop shadow to your tube.
Select the inside of your bottom circle layer. Selections-modify-expand by 4.
Copy a paper from your kit-Add new raster layer and paste into selection.
Move this paper under your circle layer.
Add drop shadow to your bottom frame layer.
Select any elements you want to use from your kit.
Copy & paste them into your canvas, resize as needed & add drop shadows.
Add a paper as the background for your tag.
Add new mask layer.
Crop image down to your preferred size.
Add copyright info and any text.
Merge all. If you want glitter do the following:
Duplicate 2 times. (You will have 3 layers)
Use your magic wand. Select whatever you want to have glitter.
On your first layer:
Adjust-Add noise-
Uniform-Monochrome checked-Noise 35%
Your next layer-everything the same EXCEPT noise is 45%
Third layer-Everything the same EXCEPT noise is 55%
Now save as animation file.
GO over to your animation shop & open it up.
View animation-Save as .gif and you’re done!
Thanks for trying my tut!


0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!