Tuesday, November 30, 2010

-Girly Christmas Tutorial-

 
For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Girly Christmas By Tammy’s Scraps
You can get her kits here: http://www.scrappetizing.com/store/
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice. I’m using is by Elias Chatzoudis
But  you can find these tubes here: www.mypsptubes.com
You MUST have a license to use these tubes. Don’t use them without a license!
Template by ME-You can find it here on my blog

Let’s begin:
Open the template. Delete the credits layer.
Open one of your papers from your kit-Copy-Now select your back rectangle with your magic wand.
Edit-Paste INTO selection.-Deselect.
Select another paper from your kit-Copy it-
Select the inner rectangle on the left side with your magic wand.
Edit-Paste INTO selection.
Do the same for the other rectangle on the right-But use a different paper from the kit.
Finally, select the inner circle with your magic wand & do the same thing & paste a paper into it.
Select each of the outlines of your papers with your magic wand.
Fill each with a different color from your kit & add noise setting of choice to each.
Copy another paper from your kit-Resize a bit and paste overtop your word art layer.
Select your “BELLS” word art.  Select all-Float-Defloat
Make your paper layer you just pasted, active. Selections-Invert-Delete-Select none.
You can recolor the background of the other word art if you want doing the same thing you just did.
Now let’s add the tube.
Select the inner circle & paste your tube as new layer.
Duplicate the  outlining circle layer-Move below your tube.
Now select the top outlining circle and erase any parts covering your tube’s face.
Select your tube layer and erase any parts hanging out.
Add a drop shadow to your tube.
Now we add some fun elements!!
I used the the Christmas lights stand on the background rectangle. Then duplicated it & flipped it.
Add drop shadow.
Add your snowman/candy cane to the left rectangle.-Image-Mirror.
Add drop shadow to each.
Add your other elements this way & don’t forget your drop shadows.
Crop and resize.
Add your copyright info and any text you want on it.
Save and enjoy your fabulous new tag!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!