Wednesday, January 26, 2011

•Spring Baby Tut•

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: ‘Exceptional’ By Tammy’s Scraps
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice. I’m using is by Hitana-This is an FTU artist!
Check out the website here: http://hitana.deviantart.com
Flower mask by Sinfully Creative Scraps, here: http://sinfullycreativescraps.blogspot.com/
Let’s begin:
Open a new canvas-800x600-we’ll crop down later.
Use your ellipse tool and draw out a circle-25width.
Make the inside color void. Outside-doesn’t matter.
Convert to raster layer.
Use your magic wand and click the outer part of your circle.
Select a paper from your kit-copy
Back to your canvas-paste into selection. DO NOT DE SELECT.
Go to selections-modify-Selections borders
Both sides-checked Width-2 Anti alias-Checked.
Add new layer-Flood fill with a color to mat your tube and kit.
Select non-Add noise with settings of choice.
Merge down.
Select the inner part of your circle that is empty.
Selections-Modify-Expand by 3
Select another paper from your kit-Copy
Add new layer-Paste into selection.
Move this layer under your frame layer.
Now add your tube. Add drop shadow of choice to this layer.
Select a few elements from your kit that you want to use.
Copy-Paste-& re seize as needed.
Place to your liking behind your tube layer.
Add drop shadow of choice to each element.
Select your background layer and flood fill with a color to match the rest of your tag.
Apply your mask.
Use your selection tool to crop your tag down.
Re size and add your © info and any text.
Save & enjoy your new tag!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!