Monday, January 17, 2011

PTU Tut-Listen to your heart.



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Listen to your heart By Tammy’s Scraps
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice-I’m using the art of Ismael Rac.
I got this tube while he was at AMI (hence the AMI license)
You MUST have a license to use these tubes. Don’t use them without a license!
You can now get his tubes here: www.xeracx.net 
Template by Me-here on my blog.

This is going to be quick and simple.
Let’s begin:
Open your template & remove the copyright layer.
Select a paper from your kit-Copy it.
Select where you want this paper to go with your magic wand.
Paste as new layer. Selections-Invert-Delete. Select none.
Select another paper from your kit-Copy.
Back to your template and select the next part of your template you want to fill with paper.
Use your magic wand-select
Edit-paste as new layer.
Selections-modify-invert-delete.
Select none.
DO these same steps for the rest of the tag that you want to fill with papers from your kit.
Select the 3 squared frame from your kit-
Copy & resize as needed.
Select the bottom rectangle.
Paste your frame as new layer.
Duplicate and mirror so there are frames along the bottom rectangle.
Select your tube.
Copy and paste as new layer.
Add drop shadow of choice.
Select whatever elements you want to use from your kit.
You will need to resize them place as desired on your tag.
Add a drop shadow to each element to give your tag some depth.
Next add your name and copyright info.
Save and enjoy your new taggie!!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!