Monday, January 10, 2011

*♥*I'm not ur babe-TUT*♥*

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.
 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU collab kit ’Pink Desire’ I’m using the part by Tammy’s Scraps
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice-Eugene Rzhevskii
You can get his tubes here: www.picsfordesign.com  
You MUST have a license to use these tubes. Don’t use them without a license!
Template by Me-here on my blog.
Mask 89 by Vaybs here: http://designsbyvaybs.blogspot.com/
Plugins- Xero Fritillary

This is going to be quick and simple.
Let’s begin:
Open your template & remove the copyright layer.
Select a paper from your kit-Copy it.
Back to your template. Select the back left circle with your magic wand
Paste paper as new layer.
Selections-Invert-Select none.
Do the same for the other circle.
Select the Heart Frame 1 from your kit.
Copy it. Paste over your left circle-Re size to fit over the circle.
Duplicate this layer and mirror.
Adjust to position it over the right circle.
Add drop shadow to each heart frame layer.
Select the grey rectangle with your magic wand.
Flood fill it black. Add the weave effect with the following settings:
Gap-1 Width-4 Opacity1 Fill gaps- checked. Both colors White. (ok)
Select the Braided Ric Rac 1 from your kit. Copy and paste over the rectangle.
Resize and position.
Duplicate & flip.
Move to the bottom part of the rectangle.
Select the center heart on the template with your magic wand.
Add fritillary settings of your choice to it.
Select none.
Select the Diamond rain 1 element from your kit.
Copy and paste it over your heart. Resize and crop any part of it hanging out.
Paste your tube and erase to fit into your heart.
Select the white roses. Paste over your tube layer.
Re size as needed. Duplicate-mirror.
Add drop shadow to each rose.
Select the ‘BABE’ word art with your magic wand. Add glass effect (or inner bevel) of your choice.
Add noise & de select.
Merge Visible.
Select a paper from your kit-Paste as new layer & move below your tag.
Apply your mask.
Merge visible.
Crop. Resize. Add your © info and any name you want.
Save and enjoy your new tag!



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!