Sunday, January 16, 2011

OMGawsh! I got an award!!

How cool is this!! HUGE thanks to Amy & Leah from
So sweet of them to think of me!! *muah*

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.
If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.
Okay, here we go...3 things that make me different from everyone else....hmmmm.
1.I haven't been doing tuts/tags for as long as a lot of others out there-But I bet i love it just as much! lol
2. I learned to PSP from my best online friend via Yahoo Chats! LOL
3.I try to keep my blog 'kid-friendly' so you don't see much AC or anything you wouldn't let your kids see.
The 5 blogs we would like to nominate are:
1.Natalie @ Candylicious Desingnz (b/c She's my BFF!! She got me started with PSP & taught me SO much!)
2. Kelly @ Angels Desingz (She's one of THE first people that gave me a chance to be on a CT-Not to mention she's just awesome!!)
3. Tammy @ Tammy's Scraps. (I'm proud to be on her CT!!)
4.Merr @ Designs by Merr (b/c she is just awesome!!)
5. Chassity @ Polkadot Scraps (b/c I just ADORE her kits!!)
Thanks again to Amy & Leah for being so awesome & passing this award to me!!
♥♥♥♥

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!