Sunday, June 12, 2011

•Orange Punk•


For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Orange Emo Punk by Angel’s Designz.
You can get her kits here: http://angelsdesignz.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice: I’m using Ismael Rac 
This is a tube you MUST have a license to use.  Don’t use these tubes without a license!
You can find these tubes here: http://xeracx.net/store/ 
Template 73-Here: amyleahsgimptastictuts.blogspot.com


Let’s begin!!
Open your template.
Change your canvas size to 800x600
Open all the elements and papers you are going to use for your tag.
Select the first shape you want to work with in your template.
Select it with your magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 1
Copy and paste a paper from the kit as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Do the same steps with the other shapes of your template.
Fill each one with either a paper from your kit or a color to match your kit/tube.
Now copy and paste the elements you will be using.
Resize each if needed and paste as desired within your tag.
Add drop shadow to each element you add.
I used the skull w/ bow
Bow
Martini glass
Shoe
And sparkles.
When you’re finished adding your elements,
Add your tube. Add drop shadow.
Merge visible.
Crop and resize
Add text/name as well as any copyright info
Save and enjoy your tag!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!