Wednesday, June 15, 2011

•Emolution--PTU•

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: EMOLUTIONby Angel’s Designz.
You can get her kits here: http://angelsdesignz.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice: I’m using ZEBRUSH
This is a tube you MUST have a license to use.  Don’t use these tubes without a license!
You can find these tubes here: www.picsfordesign.com   

Let’s begin!!
Open a new canvas-800x600
Select the frame you want to use.
I used the three part frame and flipped it on its end
Duplicated it
Mirrored
Merge visible
Select inside parts of the frame you are going to fill
Selection
Modify
Expand by 2
Copy a paper from your kit
Paste as new layer
Selection
Invert
Delete
Move below your frame
Do the same for the other 3 parts of the frame w/ a different paper
Add your tube
Add drop shadow
Now select the elements you want to use
Resize them
& paste into your canvas and add drop shadow to each one.
I used:
Nail polish
Bear
Lips
Stars
Skulls
Bow
sparkles
Crop your tag down
Resize and add your copyright info
As well as any name/text you want on your tag
Save & enjoy!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!