Monday, June 6, 2011

•Another Award•

Big thanks to Ronney over at Ditzy Dezigns.
Thanks for thinking of me hun!

The goal of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers. Since I have accepted this award, I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs (but not more than 5) that have inspired me and that I feel deserve much more attention!

The rules are to say "Thank you!" on our blog to the one who awarded us and to link back to their blog. Then, pick the blogs to pass on the award, leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs, etc....
That being said, I've chosen 4 great blogs:
1.Candylicious Designs

All of these guys have been so awesome & I'm so blessed to call them FRIENDS!!
Be sure to check each one out & discover their amazing
tuts, tags, & scraps!!
Thanks again Ditz!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sarah, boy!, your blog has really grown since I became a follower. I haven't been on line much for fun...unless you count starting your own home business fun, lol. It's nice to see how you've grown and all the great labels you have. Hope to be able to spend more time here in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!