Sunday, June 10, 2012

Unicorn Dreams-PTU

((Click for clear view))
For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Tube/Image is included in the kit. 
PTU Scrap kit-UNBELIVABLE here: http://sweetcravingsscraps.blogspot.com/ 
Mask of choice

Open new image 800x600
Copy and paste your frame of choice from the kit
Select inside the frame w/ your magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 4
Copy and paste a paper of choice
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Move below your frame.
Now you just start adding the elements you want to include in your tag.
This kit is full of SUPER cute elements!!
I used the following::
Fairy/birds on branch
Clear bubbles
Blue tree
Purple mushroom
Blue mushroom
Grass element
Leaves on vine
Unicorn
Sparkles
Copy
Paste
Resize
Position
Add drop shadow to each element.
Merge visible
Copy and paste paper of choice
Apply your mask.
I did this twice w/ two different papers to get the layered (purple & blue) mask in my background
Once you’re satisfied, 
Crop your tags down
Resize
Add any © you need to
Add your name
Save!




0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!