Friday, June 8, 2012

Gnome sweet Gnome

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: ‘Gnome sweet gnome’
Tube by Pinuptoons
You *MUST* have a license to use this tube!
Find them here now: www.cdoestore.com 
Mask of choice 

::Let’s begin::
Open new image 800*600
Copy and paste paper of choice
Apply your mask to this layer
Merge group
Copy and paste frame of choice
Resize if you need to
Click inside frame w/ your magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 4
Add new raster layer
flood fill w/ color of choice
Move below your frame layer
Copy and paste the cloud element 
Duplicate
Mirror
Ontop of your frame, copy and paste all other elements you want to include in your tag.
I used the following:
Windmill
Gnome
Yellow flower
White flower
Snail
Welcome sign
Leaves
Copy, paste, resize, & position each element you use.
Add drop shadow to each.
Copy and paste your tube
Add drop shadow
Crop your tag and resize as needed
Add your © info and your name
Save and enjoy!



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!