Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sassy Ladybug-PTU

(click for clear view)
For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Tube/Image by Ismael Rac 
You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
These images are now available here: www.xeracx.net/store  
PTU Scrap kit-Ladybug garden here: www.tashasplayground.blogspot.com  
Template (14-17) I used the first one in the preview: HERE
Mask of choice

Open the template
Select one of the layers you want to work with w/ your magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 1
Copy a paper from the kit
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Add drop shadow.
Repeat the same steps and fill each part of the template w/ a paper or color to match the kit/tube.
I re-colored my frames to be white and made a glittery red outline on the inside of them by clicking inside each w/ my magic wand.
Selection borders
Width of 2
Add new raster layer
flood fill w/ red
Select none
Add noise setting of choice
Merge down with the frames.
Copy and paste the close up of your tube under the frame. 
Duplicate and mirror if you’d like and position so you have one in the bottom frame too.
Change the blend mode to luminance legacy for both of your close up layers.
Add drop shadow to your frames.
(which I forgot to do. Grr!..Lol..)
Now copy and paste your full tube
Add drop shadow.
Open all the elements from the kit that you want to use.
Resize
Copy
Paste 
& position to your liking on your tag.
Make it your own!
Add drop shadow to each element.
Once all that is done, copy and past a paper under all other layers
Apply your mask to this paper
Adjust
Merge group
If you like what you have, crop it down
Resize
Add your ©
Name & any other text you’d like.
Save and enjoy your new tag!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!