Thursday, April 26, 2012

-Pimp my Swag-FTU Animated-

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the FTU kit: Pimp My Swag
You can get her kits here: HERE
Tube of choice: I’m using RAC
This is a tube you MUST have a license to use.  Don’t use these tubes without a license!
You can find these tubes here: http://xeracx.net/store/ 
Animation: HERE

::Let’s begin::
Open a new image 500*175
Copy and paste a paper of your choice from the kit
Use your rectangle tool with both colors set to white.
Make a thin rectangle & position it in the top of your canvas.
Covert to raster.
Change the visibility to about 45 or 50%
Duplicate as many times as you want and move down.
Now copy and paste one of the disco balls
Resize if you need to
Duplicate
Mirror
Add drop shadow
Copy and paste a frame of choice. 
Duplicate
Mirror
Merge the two frames together.
Select the inside of the w/ your magic wand
Expand by 3
flood fill w/ a color to match everything else.
Move below the frames layer
**DO NOT deselect.**
Copy the close up of your tube
Paste as new layer
Adjust it’s position inside the frame
Selection
Invert
Delete
Select none
Duplicate your close up
Mirror
Merge closeup layers together.
Change blend mode to luminance legacy
Add any affects to the close up you wish.
I used radiance w/ a random setting.
Copy and paste your tube on top of all other layers
Add drop shadow.
Add new raster layer
Select all
Selections
Modify
Selection borders
•both sides
•width 2
•anti-alias checked
OK
flood fill w/ your color of your choice.
I used black.
Select none
Apply texture effect-
Weave
Gap-1
Width-1
Opacity-3
Both colors-white
Fill gaps checked
OK
Add your name & © info now.
Hide your background layer
Merge visible
Unhide your background layer
Copy it

::In ANIMATIONSHOP::
Paste as new animation

::Back to PSP::
Copy the merged layer

::In ANIMATION SHOP::
Paste as new animation

Open up your animation
Delete the credits frame
See how many frames you have

Back to your background frame in AS-
Duplicate your background until you have the same # of frames as your animation.
Do the same for your merged frame

Select all frames of your animation
Copy

On your background
Select all frames
Right click in the first frame
PAST INTO SELECTED FRAME
I did this twice so I have my animation on both sides of my banner.

Go to your merged frame 
Select all frames
Right click
COPY
Back to your background w/ the animation
Select all
Right click in the first frame
PASTE INTO SELECTED FRAME
Position so it fits.
View animation
If it’s what you want, save it!
Enjoy your banner!




0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!