Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Stops Here-FTU

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Tube/Image-TooshToosh. You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
These ADORABLE images are available here: www.tooshtoosh.com 
FTU Scrap kit In Bloom here: http://dynamisimmortal.wordpress.com/ 
My template: Spring Stops Here-here, on my blog.
Grass element of choice
Mask of choice

Open the template
Delete the © info
On the very bottom layer, flood fill w/ color of your choice.
I used a sky blue color.
Apply your mask to this layer.
Select one of the shapes of your template w/ your magic wand
Expand by 1
Copy and paste a paper from the kit as a new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none.
Do the same for the other shapes in your template
Fill each with either a paper or color to match your tube
Copy your frame of choice from the kit
Paste as new layer over one of your orange rectangles.
You can duplicate and mirror it OR you can copy and paste another frame from the kit.
Add drop shadow to each.
Copy and paste the tree from the kit
Paste as new layer and position how you like.
Duplicate
Mirror
Copy and paste your grass element of choice
Position
Copy and paste any of the other elements you want to use from the kit
I used two birds
& the flowers.
Add drop shadow to each element you add.
Copy and paste your tube as new layer. 
Position and add drop shadow.
Crop your tag down and resize.
Add your text/name & your © info.
Save and enjoy your new tag!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!