Monday, March 19, 2012

-Rain, Rain-FTU tut-

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Tube/Image-I used the fab work from Ismael Rac
You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
Find these tubes here: www.xeracx.net/store 
Rain animation.
 I don’t remember where I found mine but you can use this one here: www.jusgraphix.blogspot.com   

Open new image 500x175
flood fill w/ color of choice
I used blue
Effects
Texture effects
Blinds
Width:6
Opacity: 28
Color: black
Horizontal-checked
OK
Copy and paste the close up of your tube as new layer
Change the blend mode to luminance
Add drop shadow of choice
Change the visibility to about 70%
Position to your liking.
Copy and paste your tube as new layer
Add drop shadow
Position to your liking.
Add new raster layer
Select all
Selections
Modify
Selection borders
-both sides
-Border width-2
-anti alias-checked
OK
flood fill with color of choice.
Add your name/text & © info
Hide your very bottom layer (mine would be my blue background)
Merge visible
Copy
Paste as new animation in animation shop
Back to PSP
Copy your bottom layer
Paste as new animation in animation shop
Open your rain animation
See how many frames your animation is and duplicate your background to that many frames.
(My animation is 3 frames. I duplicated my blue background to where I had 3 frames.)
Do the same w/ the other frame you pasted into AS.
Select all the frames of your rain animation
Copy
Select all frames to your background image
Edit
Paste INTO selection
Position your rain and click.
Select all frames of your tube/text/etc.
Copy
Back to where you pasted the rain
Select all frames again
Paste INTO selection
Position 
Click
Now view animation
If you like it-save & enjoy your new tag!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!