Monday, March 19, 2012

-Rawker girl-

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Tube/Image by Elias Chatzoudis.
You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
These images are available here: www.psptubesemporium.com  
PTU Scrap kit-Rock On here:www.candyliciousdesignz.blogspot.com

Open new image 800x600
Copy the filmstrip element
Paste as new layer
Use your magic wand to select the inside rectangles in the film strip.
Selections
Modify
Expand by 2
Copy a paper from the kit
(I used two different papers to fill mine)
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Move below the film strip
Add drop shadow to your film strip
Copy and paste the double frame element  as new layer
Move below all the other layers
Duplicate
Mirror
Fill the inside of the frames w/ papers from the kit.
Add drop shadows to the frames
Copy and paste your tube as new layer above all other layers
Add drop shadow of choice.
Now copy and paste all the elements you want to use from the kit.
Resize
Position
And add drop shadow to each one you add.
I used the following:
Blue and pink doodle
Bow
Musical scale & notes
Cupcake 
Disk
‘Rock Star’ word art
Once everything is placed, crop down your tag.
Resize
Add your name/text/ & © info.
Save & enjoy your new tag!



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!