Sunday, August 28, 2011

-Sexy Fairy-PTU

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Star Struck Collab
Template here:  HERE
Tube: I’m using the awesome art of Elias Chatzouidis
You *MUST* have a license to use these tubes! Do NOT use them w/o a proper license!
You can find these tubes here: www.psptubesemporium.com 

Let’s begin!!
Open your template
Delete the © layer
Delete the text in your template
Select the first paper you want to use from your kit
Copy it
Select one of your small  background circles of your template w/ your magic wand
Paste paper as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete 
Select none
Do this for the opposite circle as well
Recolor the glitter to mach the rest of your tag if you need to.
Select the bigger circle w/ your magic wand
Copy another paper from your kit
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Select the inside of your little circles w/ the magic wand
Flood fill the insides of each circle w/ a color to match your kit/tube
Do not de select
Copy your tube
Paste as new layer over the little circles
Selections
Invert delete
Select none
Mirror your tube & adjust so it’s in the opposite circle.
Change the blend mode of both tubes to luminance legacy
Select the inside of your big circle & do the same steps you did for your small circle.
Placing the close up of your tube in the center
Recolor the mask in the background to match your tube/kit 
( changed mine to pink)
Floodfill the outer rectangle w/ a color to match your kit/tube (mine is pink)
The inside rectangle I flood filled w/ black
Now select the elements you want to use in your tag:
I used-
Netting
Pink bow
Stars
Flower element
& star
Paste each element as you like in your tag
Add drop shadow to each
Crop down
Resize
And ass your © & your name/text
Save & enjoy



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!