Friday, August 26, 2011

-Hoo Luvs U-PTU

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Hoo Luvs U
Template 003 here:  HERE
Tube: I’m using the adorable art of Suzanne Woolcott. You *MUST* have a license to use these tubes! Do NOT use them w/o a proper license!
You can find these tubes here: www.gorjussart.com 

Let’s begin!!
Open your template
Delete the © layer
Select the first paper you want to use from your kit
Copy it
Select the background circle of your template w/ your magic wand
Paste paper as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete 
Select none
Do this for each section of your template-filling each one w/ a paper or flood-filling w/ a color to match your kit.
Select the elements you want to use
Copy each and place in your tag
Add drop shadow to each one.
I used the two circle frames on my circle parts of my template.
Tree branch
Hills element
Cloud elements
Owl
Tree
Fence
Flowers (lined the fence with these)
Select the heart shapes on your template
Flood-fill each w/ a color to match your kit
Add noise setting of choice.
Add drop shadow to each little heart
For the name 
Type out the name
Convert to raster layer
Selections
Select all
Float
Defloat
Selections
Modify
Expand by 2
Add new raster layer
flood fill with white
Move below your name
Merge name down onto the white outline
Add drop shadow.
Crop tag down
Resize
Add ©
Save & enjoy



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!