Monday, August 1, 2011

Need for Speed-PTU



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Need for Speed  by Angel’s Designz.
You can get her kits here: http://angelsdesignz.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice: I’m using Ismael Rac-I purchased this at AMI. 
This is a tube you MUST have a license to use.  Don’t use these tubes without a license!
You can find these tubes here: www.xeracx.com/store
Template: (Punk Rock Princess) www.crazycakesscraps.blogspot.com 

Open your template
Delete the text layers and the glitter borders
Select one of your background shapes with your magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 1
Copy a paper from the kit
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Add drop shadow
Do the same for the rest of your shapes in your template.
Select the elements you want to use in your tag
Resize if needed
I used the following:
Car
Speed limit sign
Fencing
Skull
Bow
Color splatter
Place each element around your tag as desired-
*REMEMBER*
You can make this tag your own!! Change it up a bit if you want!
Add drop shadow to each element you add
Now we add our tube:
Copy the close up of your tube
Select the main rectangle with your magic wand
Paste your tube as new layer
Adjust to your liking
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Add drop shadow
Duplicate your close up
Change the blend mode to screen
Merge down
Select the same rectangle
Select all
Float
Defloat
Paste your close up again
This time moving it a bit to show a different part of it
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Now duplicate
Mirror
Adjust ad needed
Change the blend mode as desired
I made mine black and white
Crop down
Resize
Add name/text
Add copyright info
Save & enjoy!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!