Wednesday, April 20, 2011

•Perfection-PTU•

((click tag for clear view))
For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit:  Perfect by: Tammy’s Scraps
Be sure to check out her blog: http://tammysscraps.blogspot.com/ 
Tube of choice. I’m using is by Ismael Rac
But  you can now find his work at www.xeracx.net/store 
You MUST have a license to use his work. Don’t use his tubes without a license!
Template 28 you can find here: HERE
Let’s begin!
Open your template. Delete any layers you aren’t going to use.
Next, select your back rectangle with your magic wand.
Select a paper from your kit-copy
Back to your template & paste as new layer.
Selections-invert-delete. 
Select none.
Duplicate that layer & flip. You should have it on the bottom now too.
Next, copy a few more papers from your kit and do the same to the other parts of the template where you want them.
Select the black frames of the template & add noise of choice to each.
Select your tube-copy-paste over all other layers.
Copy your close up and paste in one of the small squares.
Crop as needed. 
Change blend mode to luminance legacy.
Duplicate and mirror. Adjust if needed.
Now add whatever elements you want from your kit.
Resize and position as needed.
Be sure to add your drop shadow to each element you add, as well as your tube layer.
Select a word art from the kit and paste over all other layers.
Crop your tag down with your rectangle selection tool.
Resize.
Merge visible.
Add your copyright info and your name.
Save and enjoy your new tag!



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!