Thursday, April 28, 2011

•Breathless Moments-PTU•



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Feel free to use your own creativity and make this tag your own!!

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice: Breathless Moments
I’m using the PTU kit:  Perfect by: Wicked Princess Scraps
Be sure to check out her blog: HERE
Tube of choice. I’m using is by Caron Vinson
I got this tube while the artist was at CILM. Bu you can now find these tubes here:   http://www.cdoestore.com/ 
You MUST have a license to use this work! Do NOT use without a license!!
Let’s begin!
Open up all the elements you want to use.
Resize each one to your liking.
Open a new canvas-650x200
Copy a paper from your kit.
Paste as new layer into your banner canvas.
Copy and paste the leaf drapes.
Add drop shadow of choice.
Copy & paste your tube.
Add drop shadow.
Copy and paste the hanging light element.
Paste as new layer.
Duplicate and mirror.
Copy and paste flower of choice as new layer.
Move to the top left of the banner.
Duplicate layer & mirror.
Add drop shadow of choice to each flower.
Copy & paste any other elements you want to include in your tag.
Add a drop shadow to each of them.
Add new raster layer above all other layers.
flood fill with a color of your choice.
Selections-modify-contract by 4-Delete.
Select none--add noise setting of choice.
Add your copyright info and your name/text you want.
Save and enjoy your banner!

AVATAR:
Open new canvas-200x200
Add paper from kit.
Add your tube.
Add any other elements you want behind your tube.
Add drop shadow to each  element and your tube.
Add the name/text & the copyright info .
Save and enjoy your new avatar.




0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!