Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PTU Tut-Autumn Bliss



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.

I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)

Scrap kit of choice.

I’m using the PTU kit: Shades of Autumn from Angel’s Designz which you can get HERE

3 Tube of choice. I’m using Pinuptoons.

This is a tube you MUST have a license to use. Don’t use these tubes without a license!

You can find them here: http://www.cilmstore.com/

Mask of choice: I’m using mask 230 from Weescotslass which you can find HERE

Open new raster layer size 800x600

Open your fence element-Copy/Paste-Resize as desired.

(I used my raster deform tool and did it to my liking)

Open your frame of choice.

I used Frame 6.

Copy/Paste-Resize as desired.

Position so some of your fence is still showing behind & above it.

Select frame layer and click inside with your magic wand.

Add new raster layer

Modify >Expand by 2

*DON’T DESELECT!*

Pick one of your papers. I used paper 12

Edit>Copy

Edit>Paste INTO selection

Deselect & move this layer UNDER your frame layer.

Copy and paste your three tubes of choice on top of your paper layer.

Select your frame layer>Duplicate this layer and move it UNDER your tube layers.

Select your original frame layer & erase any parts covering your tube’s faces.

Select each tube layer and erase any parts sticking out under the frames.

Add drop shadows to each tube layer and to the bottom frame layer.

Now add a few elements to your tag:

Butterfly>Copy>paste>resize as desired>Add drop shadow.

Element 7>copy>paste>Resize & place as desired>add drop shadow.

Duplicate this layer>Mirror

Select paper of your choice>Edit>Copy>Edit>Paste as new layer

Move your paper layer behind the rest of your elements

Open your mask of choice. I’m using mask 230 from weescotslass

Select paper layer>New Mask layer>From Image>Default settings.

Now merge visible. Crop as you like. & resize to desired size.

Add your copyright info and any text. And save your creation.
Thanks for chekcing out my tut.
Please send me any creations you make with it!
♥♥♥♥



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!