Sunday, September 12, 2010

FTU Tutorial-Thunderstorm



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.

I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work.

This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.

Supplies for this tutorial:

PSP (any version)

Scrap kit of choice.

I’m using the FTU kit: Thunderstorm from Angel’s Designz.
You can find this kit HERE

Tube of choice: I’m using the gorgeous work of Nene Thomas.

She is an FTU artist and you can find her art here: http://nenethomas.com/

Let’s begin!

Open a new canvas 800x600

Use your ellipse tool and make a circle in the center of your canvas.

Foreground any color you want ( I used a blue color) and a null background. Width 15.

Convert this circle layer to a raster layer.

Select your circle layer with your magic wand>Adjust>Add noise>

Gaussian >Monochrome>75>OK

Select your tube, copy & paste into your canvas. Position in the center towards the bottom.

Add your drop shadow to your tube layer

Select one of your ribbons. Re size using your raster deform tool.

Mirror & position on the left side of your circle. Add drop shadow

Do the same steps for your other ribbon, but place it a little above your first ribbon.

Select a paper from your kit. Copy

Select your circle layer, using your magic wand, click INSIDE the circle.

Selection>Modify>Expand by 2

Add new raster layer. Edit>paste INTO selection-Deselect.

Move this paper layer below your circle layer.

Select the diamond rain element from your kit. Edit>Copy>Paste as new layer

Move diamond rain on top of your paper layer/under circle layer.

Re size using your raster deform tool.

Add drop shadow to your circle layer.

Select your cloud element from your kit. Copy>Paste as new layer.

Place OVER your circle layer and UNDER your tube layer.

Select your purple glitter splatter from your kit.>Copy>paste as new layer.

Re size using your raster deform tool and move to the very bottom of all your layers

Do the same with your blue splatter. Adjust and place how you want.

Use your selection tool and crop any extra space around your tag.

Re size how you want.

Add your Name/Copyright info/Text that you want.

Save! & you’re finished!

Thanks for doing my tut!!













0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!