Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Trouble finds me-PTU

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Tube/Image is included in the kit. 
PTU Scrap kit-The Magic of Hogwarts(This kit is AWESOME!!!!!)
 ::Let’s begin::

Open a new image 800*600
Copy and paste paper of choice
Apply your mask here.
Adjust if needed.
Merge group
Copy and paste frame of choice
Resize and position in the center of your canvas.
Select inside the frame w/ the magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 4
Copy and paste a paper from the kit as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Move below frame
Copy and paste the castle
Resize and position on top of your frame
Duplicate your frame and move it over the castle.
Erase the parts of the frame covering the castle that you want to stick out.
Now erase any parts of the castle hanging below the frame.
Add drop shadow to the bottom frame.
Add drop shadow to the castle
Copy and paste all other elements you want to use.
I used the following:
Leaves
Stacked books
Single book
Broomstick
Owl
Shield 
& the HP boy
Copy 
Paste
Resize
Position
Add drop shadow to each element you add.
Once you’re happy with your tag, crop down.
Add your name/text & © info.
Save! 



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!