Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Autumn's Kiss-PTU

(click for clear view)
For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Tube/Image by Elias Chtzoudis
You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
These images are now available here: www.eliasartshop.com
 PTU Scrap kit-Autumn’s Kiss here: www.tashasplayground.blogspot.com  

Open new image 800*600
Copy and paste frame of choice from the kit.
Select the inside w/ magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 5
Copy and paste a paper from the kit
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Move below frame.
Copy and paste the leaf circle below the paper you just pasted.
Move it to the right side of the frame
Duplicate
Mirror
On top of the frame, copy and paste any of the other beautiful elements from this kit that you’d like to include in you tag.
I used the following::
-basket
-bird
-branch 2
-cage
-dead grass
-flowers
-leaf scatter
-sparkles
Copy 
Paste
Position
Add drop shadow to each element
Copy and paste your tube.
Add drop shadow
Duplicate tube layer
Move this overtop your paper layer
Apply mura’s meister copies
-wallpaper/rotate default settings
Select paper layer
Float
Defloat
Select your tube layer that you just applied copies to
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Change blend mode to soft light
Merge visible layer
Crop
Resize
Add © info
Add your name
Save!




0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!