Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sweet -n- Yummy-PTU

(Click for clear view!)
For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU Yummy HD Plus back from Ismael Rac
This kit and the tube used can be found here: www.xeracx.net/store
 You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
This template is included in this awesome HD pack!

Let’s begin!!
Open your template
Delete the copyright info
Select your purple rectangle
Selections
Select all
Float
Defloat
Copy a paper from your HD kit
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Add drop shadow of choice
Select your circle in your background
Selections
Select all
Float
Defloat
Copy another paper from the HD pack
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Add drop shadow
Now you copy and paste your tube
Crop w/ the eraser to make it fit how you like in your template
Add drop shadow
Now we add our elements from the HD pack
I used the following:
Big sucker
Cotton candy
Bubble gum machine
Cupcake
Piece of candy
Pink bubbles
Copy 
Paste
Resize
& position each element you add
Be sure to add drop shadow to each new layer as well
Now crop down w/ your selection tool
Resize
Add © info
And your name/text
Save & enjoy your new tag!



0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!