Sunday, September 11, 2011

-Kawaii Cutee-PTU


For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Kawaii Cutie
Template 50 by Leah here: HERE
Tube/Image-Included in the kit
Mask of choice


This is going to be super easy!
Let’s begin!!
Open your template
Delete the © layer
Delete the text in your template
Select each part of your template (individually) w/ your magic wand
Copy a paper from your kit
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Do this for each shape in your template.
Select the outlines of your shapes
Add noise setting of choice to them to make them glittery
Now we start adding our elements
Select the elements you want to use
Resize them if you need to
Copy & place throughout your tag-to your liking.
Remember, you can make this tag your own!!
I used the following elements:
Kawaii girl
Cupcake
Ice cream cone
Flower
Rainbow
Pink ribbon
Musical notes
Sparkles 
flags
Add drop shadow setting of choice to each element you add,
This gives your tag depth.
Select another paper from your kit
Copy & paste it below all other layers
Apply your mask to this layer.
Adjust to your liking
Merge group
Now crop your tag down using your rectangular selection tool
Add your © info & your name/text
Save and enjoy!
Thanks for checking out my tut!




0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!