Monday, February 20, 2012

•Under the sea-FTU•



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Animation shop
Tube/Image-TooshToosh. You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
These ADORABLE images are available here: www.tooshtoosh.com 
Bubble animation of choice.

This is going to be SUPER simple!
Open new image 500*175
flood fill w/ color of your choice
I used blue for my water
Add new raster layer
Use your paintbrush tool set on round
Size 7
Color: white
Make a few line around your canvas
Adjust
Blur
Gaussian blur: 11
OK
Now copy and paste your tubes/elements you want to use
Resize if you need to
Add drop shadow to each one
Add new raster layer
Selections
Select all
Modify
Selection borders
Both sides
Border width:2 
OK
Now flood fill that w/ color of choice
Select none
Add noise of choice
Add your © info and any names/text
Select your very bottom layer
Make it invisible (click the eye)
Merge visible on the other layers
Copy
Paste as new animation in AS
Back to your psp
Make your layer visible copy
Paste as new animation in AS
Open your bubble animation
See how many frames it is and duplicate your background that many times, 
As well as your merged frames

Bubble animation:
Select all
Copy 

Background frames:
Select all
Paste into selected frames
Paste your bubbles

Merged frames:
Select all
Copy

Back to your background w/ bubbles
Select all
Paste into selected frames
Position and click
View animation
Save & enjoy!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!