Monday, November 14, 2011

-Santa's Goodies-FTU

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the FTU Kit: Santa’s Goodie Bag by Angel’s Designz.
You can get her kits here: http://angelsdesignz.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice: I’m using the wonderful work of Simon Han
This is a tube you MUST have a license to use.  Don’t use these tubes without a license!
I got this tube last year from MPT but you ca now find it HERE
Alien skin: Constellation 
Winter image of choice

Let’s Begin:
Open a new canvas-800c600--we’ll crop later.
flood fill white
Copy & paste the frame you want to use as a new layer
Select the inside with your magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by 3
Add new layer
flood fill w/ color of choice
DO NOT DESELECT
Move below your fram
Copy your winter image
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Change the blend mode of your winter image to luminance legacy.
Copy and paste your tube above all other layers
Add drop shadow
Select the elements you want to use
Paste and position how you like them
Add drop shadow
I used:
candy cane
Flower
Holly w/ ribbon
Stars
Merge visible
Crop and resize
Add you © info
Add your name
To animate:
Select the parts of your tag you want glittery
Adjust
Add noise
45
Apply your constellation effect 
But your twinkle amount-100
Overdrive-100
Star density-3
Edge-8
Varition-50
Size-1.98
Apply
Select none
Copy merged
Paste as new animation in AS

Back to PSP
UNDO your constellation & noise

Keep selected
Apply noise 50
Apply constellation-random seed
Select none
Copy merged
Paste after current frame in AS

Back to PSP
UNDO both again
Apply noise-60
Apply constellation-random seed
Select none
Copy merged
Paste after current frame in AS

View your animation
If you like it
Save!
Thanks for trying this tut!


0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!