Wednesday, October 12, 2011

-Super Star-PTU

For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Star Crazed
You can get her kits here: http://angelsdesignz.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice: I’m using Jose Cano
This is a tube you MUST have a license to use.  Don’t use these tubes without a license!
You can find these tubes here: www.psptubesemporium.com 

Open a new canvas 800x600
Open the striped circle frame
Copy
Paste as new later
Copy a paper from the kit
Select the inside of the frame w/ your magic wand
Selections
Modify
Expand by4
Paste paper as new layers
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Move paper below frame
Copy and paste your close up of your tube over top the frame
Duplicate your frame
Move it over your tube
Use your eraser to erase parts of the frame covering your tube.
Select you tube layer and erase any parts hanging out beyond the frame.
Add drop shadow to your BOTTOM frame layer.
Copy the striped frame circle again
Resize it by about 75%
Paste as new layer & move under all you other layers.
Position it to the left of your main frame.
Duplicate
Mirror
Now fill both of these little frames w/ a paper just like you did the big frame.
Copy and paste your tube’s close up overtop of the paper in the little frames.
Crop your tube so nothing is hanging out
Change the blend mode to your tube to LUMINANCE LEGACY or any one you choose.
Add drop shadow to each of your smaller frames.
Now select any elements you want to include in your tag.
I used the following:
Blue stars
Paint splatter
Yellow flower
Black and blue ribbon
Feather fan
Star sucker
Wire mesh
Sparkles.
Copy each element
Place each where you want them.
I duplicated and mirrored several of the elements I added.
Add drop shadow to each one.
Crop your tag down.
Resize
Add your name/text and your © info.
Save and enjoy your new tag

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!