Thursday, March 17, 2011

•Emo QT--PTU tut•



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: “Emo QT” by Angel’s Designz.
You can get her kits here: http://angelsdesignz.blogspot.com/
Tube of choice: I’m using the wonderful work of Lady Mishka.
This is a tube you MUST have a license to use.  Don’t use these tubes without a license!
I got this tube while she was with PFD but she is now here: http://www.psptubesemporium.com/ 
Template of choice: Mine came from Amy & Leah’s Gimptastic tuts. Find it HERE
Let’s begin:
Open up your template-Delete credits
Make your canvas size 800x600
Select 3 papers from your kit that you want to use.
Select the paper you want in the pentagon shape-copy it
Select the pentagon with your magic wand
Paste paper INTO selection-Select none.
Do the same for the other shapes and papers until you have each shape filled with a paper from your kit.
Open your tube
Copy and past it above all other layers.
Build your tag around your tube.
Select elements from the kit that go with your tube.
Copy and resize as needed.
Some elements I had to resize by about 40%.
Select the star scatter from your kit and place below all other layers.
Move to the left.
Duplicate layer and mirror so you have stars around your entire tag.
Be sure to add drop shadows to each element you add,
As well as to your tube.
Add any word art--I created the ‘EMO QT’ word art using font of choice and a gradient of choice.
When you’re finished, crop your tag if you need to.
Add your copyright info & any other text/name you want on your tag.
Save & enjoy!!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!