Tuesday, February 21, 2012

•Pattie Love-FTU•



For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP 9 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
FTU kit: Pattie’s Love 
Here: http: HERE
Tube/Image-RAC. 
You MUST have a license to use this tube. Do NOT use this tube w/o the proper license!
These images are available here: www.xeracx.net/store 
Open your template
Make your canvas size bigger if you need to.
Delete the text & © info
Fill each of your shapes in your template w/ a paper or color to match the tube and kit.
Do this by selecting your shape
Select all
Float defloat
Copy your paper
Paste as new layer
Selections
Invert
Delete
Select none
Do this for the other parts of your template.
Copy and paste your tube as new layer
Add drop shadow
Duplicate the brown frame
Move this overtop your tube
Erase any parts covering your tube
Add drop shadow to bottom frame layer
Erase any parts of your tube hanging past the frame.
Now copy and paste the elements from the kit that you want to use.
I only used a few b/c I used the BOLD papers from the kit
White flower
Green flower
Hat
Green ribbon
Place elements as you like
Add drop shadow to each one.
Crop your tag down
Resize
Add name/text
Add © and save!

1 comment :

  1. Great tutorial. Thank you for creating and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!